Contrary to popular beliefs or practices... This is the right way to share an event on your Facebook Page.
PHASE 1: Add Public Event to page
- add to page
- Select the page you want to add to
- easy huh?!? YOU DID IT!
PHASE 2: Sharing
- Go back to event page
- hover over the "Share" button under the banner
- then click "Share event in news feed"
- Click on the dropdown menu at the top of the pop-up (It should say "share on your own timeline")
- Change it so that you share the the Page you want it to go to
- Select your page and "post as" your page.
- Write something amazing! Add your location/emotion/friends.
- SHARE IT!!! YOU'VE DONE IT!!!
- This is important! Repeat this process to share on your PERSONAL profile too (chances are you have more friends on your personal page then you have followers for your page ;) besides some of these people are not liking your page yet ;)
PHASE 3: INVITE PEOPLE!!!
- Again, go back to event page
- Hover over the "Share" button under the banner
- Then click "Invite Friends"
- For the sake of sanity and humanity... Invite people who would actually be intrested in going to this event.
Please subscribe to us on YouTube here:
Sign up for our mailing list here:
Like & follow us on Facebook Here: